Multiple employers can contact you for different job openings and you can also apply for multiple vacancies at the same time.
Once your application is received by the Employers, they will assess your profile and will get in touch with you depending upon the outcome of their initial assessments.
Mesaar keeps you updated throughout the recruitment process by sending you email notifications against different actions taken against you profile in any stage of recruitment.
You will receive notifications when following happen:
- Your application is successfully received against any vacancy
- Your profile has been accepted and moved to a certain stage in defined recruitment process by employers.
- Interview scheduled
- Offer/ Contract Issued
- Application put on hold.
- Application withdrawn or rejected.
You can also keep a track of your application (s) by following below mentioned steps:
- Log-in to your Mesaar profile.
- Click on My Applications.
Against each application under my applications, you will have the clear visibility about which recruitment step you are in currently and what is the status of that step.